Now that winter is almost here, my cravings for chocolate and warm foods are slowly creeping back. Apart from a few foods, I feel as if my cravings are very seasonal (is anyone else like that)? Salt Lake City can get really, really cold and so I am pretty sure my chocolate cravings are going to go through the roof soon. As such, I was really excited to try out Peanut Butter & Co’s new Mighty Nut, which is a powdered peanut butter. I am absolutely obsessed with Peanut Butter & Co’s delicious peanut butters (particularly the dark chocolate one hehe) so I thought it was really cool that they came out with their first powdered peanut butter.
I received the original and chocolate flavored Mighty Nuts, and decided I wanted to share with you all a really fun and easy dessert using Mighty Nut. I present to you, baked apple with healthy peanut butter chocolate sauce!
Baked Apple with Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Sauce
- 1 apple
- Chocolate Mighty Nut
- Milk (I used cashew milk, any is fine)
- Vanilla extract
- Optional: Cranberries, cinnamon
- Set your oven to broil: high.
- While you are waiting for the oven to warm up, cut your apple and place on a baking tray.
- Put apples in the oven and broil for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare your sauce by mixing 2TBSP of Chocolate Mighty Nut, 2TBSP milk, 1/2TBSP honey, and 1TSP vanilla extract.
- Once the apples are ready, simply drizzle the healthy peanut butter chocolate sauce on them, eat and enjoy!
I can’t wait for you to try this recipe out yourself and to help you do so, I am holding a giveaway for you to win either an original or chocolate flavored Mighty Nut! Just follow the instructions below to enter so you can go forth and #EatMighty
Good luck to you all and Happy Halloween for Saturday!