It doesn’t matter how well you know the person, buying gifts can be a really stressful experience! Unless that person has been hinting something to you for months and months, chances are that you are looking for gift ideas for this holiday season. And sure, you may have come across loads of gift guides in the process buuut I can assure you that this health and wellness gift guide has an interesting mix of products you probably haven’t seen on other gift guides (and if you have then let me know lol).
Health & Wellness Gift Guide
I wanted to make a complete gift guide for ladies who appreciate all things health and wellness, which can be used by women and men alike! Guys, I know how hard it can be to buy a good gift for your girlfriend, mom or sister. And ladies, I know how nerve wracking it can be to get your bestie, mom, or sister a gift that screams ‘OMG, this is so perfect for you, and I know you so well!’
Okay, so I overemphasize how important gifts are but still. There is nothing better than giving your loved ones a gift that makes their eyes light up and which you know they will use. I LOVE when I see a loved one making use of a gift I gave them, it makes me so so happy and makes me feel as if my gift was actually worthwhile. I remember my dad giving me the cutest mug with pictures of dogs on it and despite it being such a simple gift, I used it for years and years. I’m so sick of giving gifts where I know the receiver won’t even use it. Don’t want to clutter up their living space lol!
So, without further ado, here is my complete set of gifts for people who appreciate all things health and wellness!
1. Tiffany Blue Stand Mixer: For all the baking lovers out there.
3. Mister Tea Infuser: Cutest little guy and perfect for loose leaf tea.
4. Victoria Secret’s Sport Bra: Hands down best sports bra everrrrr.
5. Frends Headphones: Definitely an indulgent purchase, but will make any chic lady happy.
6. Cococut: I want this!! Will help you open coconuts easily and safely.
7. Miracle Carb Diet: I hesitate to even call this a diet; more like sound advice and great recipes.
8. Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide 2.0: For those of you looking for a hardcore workout.
9. Rosehip Oil: Best way to moisturize your face and remove makeup.
10. Fitbit Flex: Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and more!
What do you think of my health & wellness gift guide for this holiday season? I hope it helps you out and I guarantee that anything from this gift guide will be used … a lot 🙂
Which gift on this gift guide would you love to receive?